dijous, 25 de febrer del 2010

Bullying


This year we must do a project in groups about a special topic.
We choose "bullying" because we think that's a important topic, but nobody talks about that, but that a lot of people know the sad reallity.

Here is a litlle summary from that what we learn about that:

Bullying is a form of the besieged a companion class, work, or any person.
In this world many people suffer and something that could be avoided.
There are many cases that are detected in time and the consequences are minor but there are cases where the suicidal person is harassed.


I think that I have learnt a lot about that, and I know that's important to help this people, because maybe always they doesn't have fault.

1 comentari:

  1. I think this problem is a serious problem, and I think it should stop immediately !

    ResponElimina