divendres, 21 de maig del 2010

My personality.

For me my personality is good and bad at the same time.

I'ma very quiet guy and what it costs to annoy.
Be sociable because I know so many people, but that sometimes my fucking much because we trust people who do not have to do.

I am a very restless and wanting to know more world.
Ting lots of friends but who are vision seriously I can count on the fingers of one hand!

In my personality is a factor which greatly while that the anger when a friend fails me.
When these things happen I never fight me but I always like and always end up becoming remember them.

Worst of all is that my very hard to put me sad but at the time it cost me a lot of time I'm back to be fine although I do not express outside.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada