divendres, 5 de març del 2010

Friday 5 March

Today Friday, March 5 has been a quiet day.
At the morning I've made an examination of volleyball, after I had English, music and computers.
After finished the school I went to rehearse our song from the playback, with Victor Sarria and Guillem. I went there until I was very tired.
When we finished, I accompany Lydia to the school because there, his sister pick she up. When she left, I walked from school back home, I lunch quickly and have acute in my room because it is in reform.
At 5 o'clock Lydia has come to my house. She must waiting because I must take a shower.
Then we went to go jogging with the girls, from the rowingteam : Lydia, Andrea, Maria, Cristina and Mireia.
When we finished I was tired, I went home, I take another shower, have drunk a tea and now, here I am doing the last entry.

bye bye. :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada